Operations squadron commander
Name: C/Capt Kaylahni Dimdiman
- Managing all Special Teams such as Drill Team, Special Operations Team, Cyber Patriots Team, Honor Guard, Aerospace Club, Awareness Presentation Team, and Community Outreach Team.
- Ensuring each team maintains numbers and accountability.
- Submitting requests for funds, supplies, and/or changes for teams to the Group Commander.
- Evaluating all team plans and approving them to be sent up the chain of command to the Group Commander.
- Manage all flight operations within the Group.
- Hold flight evaluations to determine outstanding flight of the semester.
- Training and supervising all Flight Chiefs, ensuring everything taught is consistent throughout all flights.
- Assisting the Group Commander and/or Deputy Group Commander in any matter that they request assistance in.
- Updating the status of each program within their squadron to the Group Commander during weekly staff meetings.
- Enforcing all standards set forth by the Group Commander and SASI/ASI on all members within their squadron.
- Other duties assigned by the Group Commander and/or SASI/ASI.