mission support squadron commander
Name: C/Capt Austin Ablia
- Managing Logistics, Information Management, Public Affairs, Kitty Hawk Air Society, and Recruiting.
- Ensuring Logistics and Information Management have perfect accountability.
- Approving plans on Service Projects and Recruiting Missions to passed up the chain of command to the Group Commander.
- Submitting requests for funds or supplies to the Group Commander.
- Creating and maintaining up-to-date Alpha Rosters that contain the name, rank, staff position, and contact information of each cadet enrolled in AFJROTC.
- Assisting the Group Commander and/or Deputy Group Commander in any matter that they request assistance in.
- Updating the status of each program within their squadron to the Group Commander during weekly staff meetings.
- Enforcing all standards set forth by the Group Commander and SASI/ASI on all members within their squadron.
- Other duties assigned by the Group Commander and/or SASI/ASI.